Wedding Photography Specifications
– On receipt of the 50% deposit (£595) to confirm your booking we’d agree on a date to have a meet up and a ‘pre-wed’ shoot prior to the wedding, so the three of us are well acquainted and comfortable in front of my camera.
– Then on the wedding day itself I’d arrive at an agreed time in the morning – usually in tandem with the hair / make up team.
– I shoot documentary style photos throughout the day interspersed with more ‘directed’ portraits (perhaps a bridal session – if requested) and / or some group shots. But it’s 100% bespoke so zero obligation to do any formal photos – all to be confirmed at the ‘pre-wed’ meeting where we’ll get specific about the photography schedule for the day (including wet-weather plans).
– I’d formally conclude the photography following the ‘1st dance’ or equivalent juncture in the evening. 10+ hours.
– I request approximately 2 weeks to do the cataloguing, editing and styling of your collection and would then send through a ‘hard copy’ on a USB drive and also create a web gallery for all family and guests to download with full permission and copyright. Included in the folder will be a ‘high res’ collection for printing and a ‘low res’ collection for web publishing – plus a slideshow to music as an MP4 movie file.
– The ‘final payment’ 50% (£600) is requested 2 weeks prior to the wedding day.
They are fantastic! There are so many lovely ones and they are truly what we wanted! You are a star!
We don’t really know what to say in honesty about your help to give us such an amazing wedding album!